Thursday, March 14, 2013

My First Post!



Greetings Believers!

It's OFFICIAL!!:) My first blog post! It took me forever to finally create it, and finally it's done. It's still UNDER CONSTRUCTION, but I didn't want to wait to the end of that process, because I really don't think I will ever be finished editing my page lol. God has put it on my heart a lonngggg time ago, and it's really sad that I finally moved on it. &Yes, it gets like that sometimes lol

My desire to start a blog page is to share the word of God with men and women across the world. God has made a huge impact in my life and because of that, I want others to experience the same. A couple of years ago, I never really thought that I would be where I am today. More specifically, having a boyfriend that is a minister and better yet a Prophet! How amazing is that? I don't miss the past, I'm not looking back, I love where I am today and look forward to where God is going to take me in the near future. ---Oh and by the way, this is just a brief background of who I am lol there is more to come. I don't want to overwhelm you in the first post.

Everything that I will post on my page is going to be strictly for the people from God. When God places something special on my heart to reveal to the world, I will share it and pray that you are transformed by a refreshing word. With this being said, my ultimate goal is to encourage others to strive for the best that they can be. I find fulfillment when someone is touched and I am most happy when someone else is even happier than me.  I truly believe that that's why God placed us here on earth, to love, serve, heal, and be used, by God to save others. One of my other goals through this blog is to inspire young women and even those in my generation and older. To express God's heart and the way He feels for us beautiful women!:) Through this blog you will also begin to see who I am and where I stand with Christ through my testimony. As Luke 8:39 says  “Return to your home, and declare how much God has done for you.” And he went away, proclaiming throughout the whole city how much Jesus had done for him" I believe that through our testimonies and things that we have been through, you could save a life.

MY PLAN is to post at least a few times a week if it accommodates with my schedule, being a college student can be pretty busy lol But this is really what I am committing to!:) I look forward to hearing from you all and pray that you are blessed by this!

Love you,
-Taylor


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you sis!! All Glory be to our lord and Savior Jesus Christ.. I pray that the anointing of God continue to rest on your life.. You are salt and light, and I believe you are well able to impact many lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my beautiful sister in Christ! I know with out a doubt that God is going to use you to touch many lives, you are more than qualified for the task! Love you & thanks for checking out my page!:)

      Delete