Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trust Himღ





This semester, I must say has been quite overwhelming, to say the least, it's been a roller coaster, the things that I have faced throughout this short amount of time has been a challenge, but to God be the Glory I made it through, juggling college, a full time job, marriage, spiritual, and natural disputes, and financial burdens,! Through it all, God crushed my pattern of doing things, He crushed my ambition to seek perfection in everything, He crushed my ability in exchange to freely use His abilities, I lost strength in order to gain the strength of the Lord, and most of all I finally GAVE UP on doing things on my own and basically overwhelming myself with my dependence on myself, I finally realized (AGAIN) that I am NOTHING without Him, I can't do anything without Him, and He is my everything! He replenished my soul with everlasting joy&peace that surpasses all mans understanding,ღ

And in saying all of that He wanted me to trust Him, no matter what the grades look like, no matter how other people perceive you or say to you, no matter how things look in the natural, He wants us to trust Him and don't second guess His power to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that you could ever ask or think! When things get overwhelming know that the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against the one who persecutes you&PRAY,(Isaiah 59:19) when you feel like those finances aren't coming in on time, PRAY and trust that if God can take care of the birds in the sky He can surely take care of you!, because God has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand His wisdom but we simply have to trust His wisdom, the best proof of your love to Him is to TRUST in Him! Sometimes it gets difficult, and we won't understand why things are the way the are or even get confused at the outcome especially when you expect something so different then what actually happened! You may be like "dang, I'm a good person, I am faithful to the Lord, but why is this happening to me? what have I done to reap this situation?" and in all reality you've done nothing, because the cross is UNAVOIDABLE, God brings us to that point of weakness so that we can trust Him more| But remember that God knows best, He loves His children,& ALL things work for the good of those who love Him, and even though we may not see the bigger picture all the time, it's okay, just trust Him , He wants to do the work for you, He wants to establish His plans through you, just TRUST HIM with all of your heart and don't lean on your own understanding, you don't have to try to be perfect or have everything perfect because we have a God who is already perfect, His plans are perfect, and His will is perfect! Stand your ground, believe and have faith that your situation is only meant to build character&strength in you, to make you into the person He has called you to by, so stop asking why&ask Him to give you more strength,trust,faith, peace, wisdom,&courage to endure whatever the situation may be!

Remember: Daddy Knows Best♥✝





No comments:

Post a Comment